Carey Wiper & Supply Co. is Connecticut’s largest manufacturer of cloth & paper wipers, and a leading distributor of wipers, janitorial supplies, packaging supplies, and safety products. From our 20,000 square foot facility located in central Connecticut, and several regional warehouses, Carey Wiper & Supply Co. distributes over 10,000 products.
The company was established in 1932, as F.P. Carey & Co., a converter and distributor of cloth and paper cleaning rags and wipers. In 1985, we became Carey Wiping Materials Corp., and began expanding our line in response to our customers' demands. As our offerings changed into 2011, we updated our name once again to better reflect what we do.
Roots in the Past, Eyes Towards the Future
Today, Carey Wiper & Supply continues to grow, serving thousands of satisfied customers in southern New England and throughout the country, and our experienced staff is committed to understanding your business and the unique challenges you face.
With this understanding, we have developed powerful systems to constantly identify new and better products, make them available to our customers, simplify the ordering process, speed up delivery times, and control overall costs.
Ordering Made Easy
- Call, email, fax, or order online
- Plan your orders with our custom Order Form
- Fast Delivery: Stock items ship next-day delivery
- Automate deliveries through our Blanket Order program
- Specialty full color catalogs: Janitorial, Safety & Seasonal Flyers
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Programs for qualifying customers
- Full EDI interface available
- Friendly, well-informed customer service team
- Dedicated, experienced, professional account representatives
- Customized paperwork available (we'll use your stock codes, etc.)
- Flexible billing and communication options (see our Customer Profile Form)
Quality & Price
- Premium products from the industry’s leading manufacturers
- Good, Better, Best product offering in most categories
- Very competitive pricing!
Our People Make the Difference
Carey's expert sales staff averages more than 25 years in the business. Our office and warehouse staff also receive ongoing product training to help keep you informed, and are dedicated to providing customer service you'll love to talk about.
As a third generation family-owned business, Carey Wiper & Supply is focused on that customer service experience. And, as we constantly expand our line of products, we make sure that each new addition offers real and measurable benefits to our customers.
-- Ken Byer, President